Hey popcorns! 🍿
It’s been a hot (no, not even hot BOILING 😂) minute since I’ve actually opened a post and got much further than typing the title.
Because my blogging motivation has been
non existent all over the place I thought I should ease myself back into the swing of things by doing an award post! Posting an award has been on my list for a crazy long time but I just feel like I have so many post ideas but not enough time to write them all 😐 Just me? Okay…
I was nominated by the AMAZING, incredible and honestly one of my closest blogging friends Arshia @ Words From Adaria, please go visit her blog and leave a comment because honestly she is one of the sweetest and most welcoming person I know and I am so glad she came across my blog a few months ago! 🥰
– THE RULES –
- Acknowledge the blog which nominated you. checkkk ✅
- Answer the questions your nominator asked. roger that!
- Nominate two to six other bloggers who might appreciate the boost. will do ❤
- Ask them several unique questions. can’t wait!
- Let them know you have nominated them. *you have one new WordPress comment*
– QUESTIONS + MY ANSWERS –
- If you could pick one thing to be really good at, what would it be?
Finding the middle ground between not loving yourself so much that you become over confident but not shaming yourself so much that you’re shy and ashamed of who you are which is AWFUL because everyone has something incredible to offer.
2. What are three small things that make you happy?
- The fact that I’m not ashamed of my body and who I am as person, my strengths and my weaknesses.
- Waking up early in the morning and getting that first intake of clean, fresh air.
- Snuggling down for a family movie night with a mocha clasped in my hands
3. What did you want to be when you were younger that you no longer want to be, and why?
I used to want to be a baker. I’ve been baking for 8 years and honestly I love it so much but I realise that it’s more of a hobby than something I would be up for doing as a job.
4. If you wrote a book, who would you dedicate it to?
What a brilliant question. I would most likely dedicate it to a girl I’ve become friends with on Wattpad who has helped me with my writing so much. Honestly she inspires me everyday to keep writing and duhh-amnn is she a good writer.
5. What’s the biggest thing blogging, or the blogging community has given you?
It’s given me assurance, it’s given me assurance that people are going through these things too, that I’m not alone. That I shouldn’t be ashamed of who I am so thank YOU!
– NOMINATIONS –
I nominate (in no particular order, of course…)
Blondey On A Mission @ Tall Blonde Tales (she deserves this award so much 😊)
Charlotte @ Bewitching Books, Ravenous Reads (no pressure I know you’re easing yourself back to blogging! 🥰)
– MY QUESTIONS –
- Are you a spontaneous person or a pre-planner?
- Do you suffer in silence or do you talk about how you’re hurting?
- You have a free plane ticket to go ANYWHERE in the world, where do you go?
- Do you like cozy nights in or late night adventures?
- Sunsets or sunrises, why?
Okay that was DUH-EEP! You know when you feel like you’ve let out something that you didn’t even realise you were holding in to begin with? Me too!
I had so much fun answering these EPIC questions, thanks so much again for nominating me Arshia 🥰 Now I’m about to have a sit down with my book because why not?!
That’s a wrap all you beautiful bloggers! 🤗