Hey popcorns! 🍿
So it’s been 10 days. I’m sorry guys, I’m a sour popcorn (haha Aditi I promised I’d use my new term 💙 Anyways, so things have been tough: exams, practicing for my music grade and just a super busy week! I thought I’d get a tag done (I was going to do the Oy With The Reading Already Tag from Rhi but my brain too fuzzled to think too hard – I promise I’ll get it done soon! x) Let’s jump straight into this!
I’m also combining this award because I got nominated 3 times *hair flip* just kidding 😂 But thanks so much Josh, Isa and Aditi. You guys are all amazing bloggers and like please go check them out! I’ve had such great conversations with all three of them and love reading their blogs!! 😉
- Thank the person (people in our case) who nominated you 💙
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you 💙
- Share 7 facts about yourself 💙
- Nominated 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
7 Facts About Me:
- I have an obsession with mini things, like is that a mini rubber *does this crazy run and tries to steal it off the kid 😂*
- Books and TV shows impact me a lot emotionally
- Routine. Routine. R.O.U.T.I.N.E. Routine is E V E R Y T H I N G!!! The earth keeps on spinning, it’s routine! If it didn’t, well half the world would be dark all the time and freezing xD So you guessed it I love R O U T I N E!!
- Me + Exercise = Who am I freakin kidding xDD
- BOOKS ARE LIFE. AND FOOD. AND MY FAM. AND MY ACTUAL FAMILY xD
- Music is incredible, I love it! – like turn up that speaker 💙💙💙
- I’m a determined, know-what-I-want-from-life-know-how-I’m-going-to-get-it sort of person 💙 Turn your can’ts into cans and your dreams into plans! (my screensaver ha).
Nominees (not 15 peeps aha):
- Isabel @ Life With Fizzabel
- Hannah @ Hannah’s Writes
- UniquelyMe @ UniquelyMe I love her catch phrase so freakin’ much “Why be normal when you can be unique?”
And that’s all from me today!! / Did you enjoy? // Forgiven me for being a sour popcorn? // Think my facts were EPICC?! // Tell me some facts about you!!
That’s a wrap y’all, missed you guys and love you guys for sticking around! 😉