Hey popcorns! 🍿
Like as you have noticed, May just seriously wasn’t my month. And can we please just pretend this post wasn’t actually meant to be posted on the 5th, I just have been feeling so blahhh lately and have had tons of homework and mountains of stuff to complete. I have to play my violin for an hour a day (I have a grade coming up) so time is ticking I guess ❤
Let’s just jump into the post ❤
Ahh, good luck Amber ❤
I’ve literally been counting down the days till half term ❤ And then it came, and then it went. And now I’m stuck here again xD School was pretty tough in May, I had a massive flare up of eczema and missed some school and would have missed a lot more had their not been strikes *thank god*. The strikes also made me so lazy, I felt like I didn’t get much done, it messed up my head and just put my whole routine out of order. It just wasn’t good for me ;(
Like May was not a good month AT ALL. Like my mental health was terrible, I ate way too much (worst PMS ever!!). I did meet up with a couple of friends, achieved some goals and that’s pretty much it. Well, we and my friends are starting a summer glow up, so that’s something I’m working on!! (See below under goals header ❤) I mean there’s a silver lining to every cloud and all that right…?!
Fave books ❤ (Yes, I read more than 2 books, 6 infact!!)
Fave quotes ❤ (Recently I’ve been getting into these massive inspirational paragraphs, so I’m going to do a post of them soon, but these are just some that interested me in May!)
And those were just some of the many quotes that I’d love to share with y’all!!
My most popular post was… ❤
My favourite post to write was… ❤
The time has finally come! *nervous laugh* Let’s just hope I achieved as much as I think I did ❤
Old goals 🌸
- Use my journal and actually create some decent spreads for once ✔❌ Kinda, I actually started a diary and am using my journal for calligraphy quotes, so I’m ticking and crossing this!
- Read more than 5 books, I can do this!! ✔ Yasss! I read 6, so proud of myself.
- Blog 3+ times, no matter how short! ❌ Only blogged 3 times, oops!
- Post another collab for Two Girls With A Mission (ahhh sorry Isa I need to get working on it xD) ❌ Things have been hecitc, but it will happen soon!
- Do a survey feedback (click here to take the survey if you haven’t taken it already aha) post, and have more unique posts! ❌ I didn’t do a survey feedback, and I didn’t have unique posts, grrrr.
- Keep on taking my vitamins and feeling better! ✔ Yessss!
- Keep up with other blog’s, I’m sorry guys! It’s so hard when you’ve missed 3 weeks worth of content xD ✔ I’m pretty sure I did…?! I’m behind at the moment but I will catch up!!
New goals 🌸
- Write at least 2 diary entries
- Blog at least 4 times, I can do this!
- Actually stick to my blogging schedule, every 5 days
- Spend less time on phone
- Take more pictures with new Instax camera
- Ace my violin exam
- Ace my school exams, no pressure huh?!
I’m sorry this post was so late guys, I just feel like I’ve just not even been able to breathe lately, but I will definitely be posting every 5 days from now hopefully 🌸 Happy pride month and have a lovely, wonderful, colourful June 🌈