Welcome to my blog, fellow book worms! 😂
Even though some of you aren’t book worms I just didn’t really have any cool intro up my sleeve. So how are you all? Please tell me in the comments! I feel like I’ve not been in contact with some f you enough as it has been a pretty busy month, huh? I am still catching up with ALL your posts so please don’t hate me!! 😭 By the way guys can you please read this post through my actual site? I just think the graphics look a lot better 😊
So, before we start this post, I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to syd & em for designing my AMAZING graphics, they did such an amazing job (see divider above 😂). Their designs were always unique, where would make sure I got a say on all the designs and they always checked I was happy with the designs so thank you so much guys! 💙 I absolutely love EVERY design they made, forever in debt to them 😊 Thank you lovelies 💙
It’s time for reflections, that lovely part of the month. This post is going to be short ‘n’ snappy hopefully!
Here goes nothing 💙
You know what guys, for once I can actually say school has been going well! I’ve been trying really hard to have a positive attitude towards school and it’s actually working! I mean yeah I still feel absolutely dead waking up at 7am, but don’t we all?! Not much to say in this department, how is your school life going? 💙
Anybody my slight obsession with this💙emoji?
Life is going really well for me aswell! I have finally found the time to do something that helps me! Meditation, face masks, you know, doing things that benefit me. So thanks universe / whoever is up there for giving me these opportunities! 💙 I also got a lot out of my blogging break, guys, when blogging starts to become a pressure and stressing you out, just take a break! It did me the world of good! I also recently got vitamins to help with my immune system, and they are working so well 💙 I am feeling so much better and just not as washed out (tired) as I used to be!
New section guys which is basically going to be like my fav books that I read and my fav quotes! 💙 Here are two of my fav books:
Here are my fav quotes of the month 💙
Gahhh, there’s not going to be many posts to pick from this month, I’ll just pick the one that was the most popular! ❤
I really don’t think I accomplished as many goals as I wanted to, but let’s see!
- Post Quirky Ramblings #3 on the 11th of April and also post an award from the very long-awaited list ✔ Yep, I managed to at least do this ❤
- Have a positive attitude ✔ Hmm, kinda…?!
- Try something new, maybe involving getting out of my comfort zone ✔ Yess! I actually did this, I went into my house music competion and performed, it was definitely outside my comfort zone ❤
- Read more than 5 books ✖ Ahhh, what happened, I only read 3 books 📚
- Finally get my new graphics up that have been designed by Syd & Em?!✔ Yep guys, I actually have! Go check them out on my actual site xD
- Use journal more ✖ Umm, still working on this.
- SORT OUT ROOM AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING!!!! ✖ Ahh, what was I thinking?!
- Use my journal and actually create some decent spreads for once
- Read more than 5 books, I can do this!!
- Blog 3+ times, no matter how short! ❤
- Post another collab for Two Girls With A Mission (ahhh sorry Isa I need to get working on it xD)
- Do a survey feedback (click here to take the survey if you haven’t taken it already aha) post, and have more unique posts!
- Keep on taking my vitamins and feeling better!
- Keep up with other blog’s, I’m sorry guys! It’s so hard when you’ve missed 3 weeks worth of content xD
That’s all for today guys! What books did you read in April? // Any quotes you want to share? // How’s life treating you nowadays?
That’s a wrap…