How are y’all? No rambling for this post, I’m going to try make it under 1K. There will be a paragraph at the end of the post containing the news (let’s see if you scroll down *watches as you try to resist the temptation then give in*) but that will be all the rambling from me. Let’s jump straight into it.
Here is my bujo, the long-awaited post xD
Probably not one of the bestest spreads, but at least my calligraphy actually looks okay in this one.
I mean, school has been okay. A little stressful with all the end of term exams and everything, with stacks of revision to complete but I actually on’t think there is much to say about this topic. I mean, I feel like I’ve come closer to a lot of friends this month, I’ve tried my hardest to put 100% effort into school. I’ve had great grades, good assessment scores so yeah. School is good.
March has probably been one of my worst mental health months. I’ve been in a massive slump (sorry Rhi I had to borrow your word,
that was peer-promo xD) and have just found this month quite tricky, maybe kinda like a low self-esteem? I’ve just find that I just am not on top of everything. I’ve read 3 books?! If that. And that’s bad :c I’ve had 2 blood tests, which have been really scary and kinda stressful for me, I also had a flare up of eczema which basically destroyed March because it meant I missed school (people think that is good but it’s really not, it just stresses me out but luckily I have a really nice and understanding form tutor.) Let’s hope that April is a lot better for me! ❤
- 284 views, 75 visitors, 75 likes, 99 comments and 4 posts. I mean that’s an okay amount, right…?!
- Me and Isa started an amazing and inspirational collabing blogging series (which I’m pretty sure we just invented
probably not but you now it feels good to say I invented something xD) called Two Girls With A Mission! We designed and created our own graphics and hope to be posting our second post very soon.
- A lot of my posts have been very successful and sparked some great conversation in the comments! Here are some people who have been very active on my blog: El , Isabel , Kiwi,
Hannah , Rhi , Isa , Josh and Grandma Bay ❤
- I also posted (another) post of Quirky Ramblings (see here
self-promo, oof xD)which was really successful with 15 likes and 31 comments! ❤
- Blogging has been kinda stressful and sometimes a chore for this month – so I’ve decided to go on a hiatus (see more below – end of post).
Most Popular Post(s)
So I’m going to set some goals for April and then review them in April reflection (which will still be coming out in May! <3).
- Post Quirky Ramblings #3 on the 11th of April and also post an award from the very long-awaited list
- Have a positive attitude
- Try something new, maybe involving getting out of my comfort zone
- Read more than 5 books
- Finally get my new graphics up that have been designed by Syd & Em?!
- Use journal more
- SORT OUT ROOM AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING!!!!
Well, so the news is I’m kinda going on a hiatus till the 1st of May (my 6 month anniversary *SQUEALLLLL*, I basically will not be posting or going on WordPress at all, unless I have to. If you would like to get in touch with me, I will be checking my emails so get in touch with me through firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP. I’m just taking a small break to take time for myself and find time to do things that have been on my pending list for a while! I will be posting Quirky Ramblings tomorrow (have to post it early as won’t be blogging at the end of the month) and an award of some sort! 💙