It’s been a while, hasn’t it? To be precisely, it’s been EXACTLY 2 weeks * guilty look*, yep, I’m terrible, I know. I just want to say that [A] I have not forgotten about Quirky Ramblings and the second post is coming out at the end of Feb (in three days!!) I’ve decided that a post of Quirky Ramblings is going to come out on the last day of each month (no pressure) and that [B] well, I’ve missed you guys a lot, and maybe you guys could link your favourite post from the last couple of weeks that you would like me to read? I think I’ve read a couple, but probably not a lot!
- Soo, you know how I set that goal for 100 followers? Well, guess who hit 50 followers a week agoooo!!! Thanks to Thank you so much guys, you are like the reason I’m here and still blogging! So a MASSIVE thank you coming your way because if you’re reading this then well, thank you (let’s count how many times I say thank you, shall we?!)
- Quirky Ramblings is off to a great start with it’s first post published and successfully well, opened people’s eyes, it’s on a roll! Second post of it is coming out soon, very exciting right?! Please tell me if you would like to collab for Quirky Ramblings, I would love to hear from you at some point!
- My graphics are improving massively and I’m starting to fall in love with fonts and like personalized images (anybody noticed my addiction to relaxing images?
- Heh, life isn’t that great for me at the moment. Soo, I suffer with viruses a lot, I’m ill at least every two weeks, and I’m ALWAYS tired, whether I sleep in till 10am or don’t do anything all day, I just feel lethargic and all my muscles ache. So to conclude I have a crap immune system. I’ve currently had this cold for a week and a half, and I just can’t seem to shift it. Call me pitiful, but I wanna live my life. I don’t want to miss out on moments in my life just because of my terrible health so I took charge. I had a blood test. Due to my phobia of needles, this was a big thing. So I thought I would share this as that is how I got out my comfort zone. I let somebody stick a needle into my arm and suck blood out of me, that counts, right…?!
- I have really bad skin allergies and am currently suffering with a reaction on my fingers, fun times, heh, heh *laugh slowly becomes quiter* xD
- My bujo is looking good and my calligraphy has improved massively, so at least something is going right in my life right now.
- I GOT A NEWWW LAPTOP. Well, my mum basically works from her laptop, so she wanted to buy an expensive one as a back-up, so guess who gets the expensive one? This lucky person! I’m currently blogging from it and it’s just… great!!!
Please, don’t feel depressed because of me, make sure to look out for the 2nd post of Quirky Ramblings on the last day of Feb and have a nice rest of your day / start of your day / evening / sleep / lunch // whatever time your timezone is right now.
Talk soon guys! Look forward to hearing your feedback on Quirky Ramblings #2,